Tuesday, April 12, 2011

W/W Daddy and his kids.

Aww... I love this. Hubs and his babies. He really is the best Daddy EVER! We're all so lucky to have him. <3

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

8 comments:

Unknown

Sweet picture!

Stop by our WW and link up
http://livingatthewhiteheadszoo.blogspot.com

Amy Clary

I love seeing pics of daddies with their littles. :) You have a beautiful family.

Run DMT

So sweet! Congratulations on the arrival of your little one! (I don't know if I had said that yet.) You have such a beautiful family.

Staci A

Such a sweet photo!

Dee

That is such an awesome picture! Sooo sweet!

Connie C

Hi from your newest follower. Wonderful Blog you have. When you get the time please check out my blog and return the follow. I am going to be having AWSOME giveaways all throughout the year. Also PLEASE consider buying one of my cookbooks as it is our ONLY Income. If you want me to be a guest blogger on your blog I will send you a FREE online copy of the cookbook in either PDF or WORD format (I usually ask for a $5 paypal donation for these) I am also an avid coupon user and would like any extra’s you may have to stretch our food stamps each month.

Thank You and Many Blessings to you and yours,

http://threwourtearsandlaughter.blogspot.com/
Connie C

BusyWorkingMama

She is adorable! I saw you entered a giveaway on my blog so I thought I would stop by to say hi :) Hope you have a great Monday!
Aleks

Terra Heck

It is wonderful that he's such a good dad to the kids.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP