Wednesday, June 22, 2011

W/W Baby girl is 6 months old

Miss Raegan just had her HALF Bday :( Her babiness is going by way to fast! With Ethan I was excited and anxiously waiting every milestone...For the next thing he will do. I find myself not so excited with this one. Being the 2ND and trying hard to keep up with her brother she is in to much of a hurry to grow up. Slow down baby girl... you're making mommy sad.

Some of her milestones so far: just got her 1st tooth, she sits ups completely on her own, rolls across the room for the tiniest toy of her brothers, scoots, and is getting up on all fours trying hard to crawl! She is the most adorable, sweetest, little thing with the goofiest personality. She has been the perfect addition to our little family!

Little sweetie! Sitting all by herself.

Playing in brothers bed. They love each other sooo much!

Eating solids for the first time! She loves Avocado/banana. Not a fan of green beans so far.
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

3 comments:

Amy Clary

How did 6 months go by so quickly? She's SOOO cute!

Kim @ Mommies Time Out Today

She adorable!! My 2nd daughter just turned 10 months. I tried to get my first daughter to do everything like crawl, walk, talk etc... I want the baby to slow down because I see how they really grow up way too fast.

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

Isn't it shocking?! Tomorrow O turns 6 months - I can't believe its going by so quickly!! I remember tweeting with you as we waiting for these girls to make their appearance - how can they already be 6 months!!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP