Aloha Friday: Baby on the move.
"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that they take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response." To participate just post your own question on your blog, head over to An Island Life, and fill out her linky. Don’t forget to visit the other participants! It’s a great way to make new bloggy friends!
As I type this I'm watching my almost 6 month baby girl roll and scoot (almost crawl) across the room! CRAZY! Her brother didn't crawl until 10 months old. So my question: What age did your babies start crawling? I can't believe we already have to start baby proofing! I have a feeling this little girl is going to be a busy handful :)









13 comments:
Wow I can't believe she is almost crawling!
My little one is a busy handful! She was about 5 or 6 months old!
lol, this is sad..
i can not remember!
:(
i would say 5 or 6 months...
I don't remember either. I've had four children and they are all very smart. In turn I became less smart and my memory is gone to boot!
My son and daughter were both crawling around 9-10 months. Eliana was cruising furniture before she was crawling. lol
Well, two started at about 5 months but one didn't start until almost 7.
Here's my Aloha
Both of my daughters started crawling at 5 months. My 10 month old is just starting to walk. That's when the real trouble begins!
Well, I don't have any kids, so I really can't answer your question. Lol
But I can wish you a happy Friday! :)
I think my daughter was maybe 8 months old. Your daughter seem pretty early to be moving...now the chasing begins...:)
New follower from Aloha Friday! :)
Officially crawling not until about 8 months...but furniture clinging and pulling herself around on her belly around 6 months. :) Let the fun begin! ;)
Pack Rat Mode: Aloha Stalk Hop Friday
I can't really remember. I do know that they were all walking before they turned one, though!
Kailani
An Island Life
My kids were all crawling at 7 - 8 months but our grandson was crawling up our stairs by 6 monhts. Scary!
My oldest started crawling at 7 months, which is when my youngest, who crawled at 4 months, started WALKING! EEK!! My son, the middle baby, crawled around 8 months or so. Have fun babyproofing! :)
Post a Comment