W/W Big Bear Vacation
We recently got back from our vacation to Lake Big Bear. We spend time up there in the winter and go snowboarding there a few times a year, but this is our first time checking out the area in the summer. It was gorgeous and there is so much to do. Here are some of my favorite pictures of the 10 relaxing days!
The house on the lake.
Hubs and EC watching the 4th of July firework show off the dock.
AMAZING evening. EC throwing rock with his cousin.
Feeding the ducks off the dock.
His favorite spot on the boat. He loves the boat. Loves going fast.
6.7 mile hike to the peak. It was hard! EC was a trooper. Hubs had to carry him in spots, but he made it.
Us at the top.
The view. Big Bear Lake.
Me. About 17 weeks preggo here and proud of myself.
Fishing off the dock with Daddy.
Getting ready to go swimming.
My boys at the Wild Animal Park.
Standing like his daddy.
Cousin Lauren and Me.
EC and Daddy tubing
Sweet boy.
*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*









18 comments:
You're a tough mama to walk that far at 17 weeks...and so's your little man!
That vacation looks pretty much perfect! Happy W/W! Fireworks off the dock sounds terrific.
What amazing vacation! I am so jealous!
I always love your photo's! Your son's hair is awesome..I love little blondies. My son has that same UV Skinz shirt! lol
How fun! It looks like a great trip!
Looks very relaxing. What great views.
Gorgeous photos! It certainly looks like your family had a great time while taking in nature.
That looks like the perfect vacation! You have a beautiful family! :)
WW: Hatching a Dinosaur Egg
those are great vacation pics! i am sure yall had a wonderful time
I think my family used to go up there when they lived in Cali...
Great pics and that looks like so much fun. Oh and you look great Mommy! :)
That sounds amazing and you look FANTASTIC! You are always doing/going something/somewhere fun!!
Looks like an amazing place to visit! Very adventurous of you to hike that far at 17 weeks! I wish I had that much energy while baking babies! :P
Wow looks like an amazing vacation! Great photos
We used to go to BB when I was little. Sigh. Memories. I love your pictures....looks like a fabulous vacation for everyone!
Looks like a great vacation
Thanks for sharing your WW.
Lynette
http://myweeview.com
Adorable photos. I have to say, though, you look FANTASTIC! :)
That looks like a great vacation!
Looks like sooooo much fun! you make me want to head to the lake!
Post a Comment