Tuesday, July 27, 2010

W/W Angel's Baseball Game!

We have a little baseball fan on our hands. He loves to play it and watch it! We try to take EC to watch the Angels play as much as we can. Professional baseball games are so much fun!!

True boy.
Our family of 3, soon to be 4 :)
Ethan learning what to do during "The National Anthem."
Hubs, Brother, and Step Dad.

*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*


post signature

8 comments:

Marilyn (A Lot of Loves)

How cute is your son? He's just so sweet standing there during the anthem.

Abby

You have such a cute family!

Liz {Learning To Juggle}

so cute!! It looks like a great day at the ball game!!

Dee

maybe he'll be a big baseball player one day!

Amy Clary

Your little guy looks great in everything. What a fun time!
Can I tell you a secret? I hated baseball before I had a son. Now, I hope to get to games with him. LOL

Melanie @ Whimsical Creations

So cute! Looks like everyone had a great time.

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva

Your son is adorable. I think it is too cute that he is a fan of baseball. Hopefully he'll play when he get's older. I said this on Twitter and I'm going to repeat it here, but it's not fair that you get to be a mom and look like a model at the same time. :)

Take care,
Shynea

Married for Keeps

My fave is the pic of him during the anthem - priceless.

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP