Lucky Boy...Lucky Girl!
Ethan's Nana came down from the Central Coast and we've had a fun couple of days. We took Ethan to a local petting zoo on Friday. It was so much fun! I've always wanted to take him and it was a big hit! He loved it. We had a good time watching him with the animals. He's really good with them. I think having an animal is good for kids, especially for boys. It teaches them to be gentle and kind. I really think its important. I've always wanted to take a picture of Ethan on a horse and I love it! A little boy on a pony is classic! He was so funny to watch on that pony ride. He was very serious at first and then he started to ham it up. He got to feed the goats and chase and hold the rabbits. Fun day. Success! Can't wait to go back. Beware of picture overload...just to many great ones!
I know the rabbits are probably traumatized and trying to hide but I like to think they're all lining up just for Ethan.
Perfect size for "Easy." Joel wants some of these miniature goats one day. Weird.
Oh man...I'm in trouble one day! This boy makes me melt. He's growing up WAY to fast and quickly becoming a little boy. He's changing... (Blog on this issue soon.)
The next morning we had plans to go to my Mom's house because Joel said he had a short work meeting in that area. I should of known so close to my bday, and it being Saturday, that Joel was up to something. He had a little bday BBQ planned! I love my hubby and I'm a lucky girl! He surprised me with the best gift ever...A MAC NOTEBOOK! Crazy!!! I got a new bomb laptop! Much needed. Now I can reconnect with the outside world...hehe. We had a great day of family, fish tacos, a little shopping, and ending the day with some beer pong!
Joel, Me, and Brotha Donny
Ethan was very happy to have both his Grandma's here at the same time! He's such a lucky boy...He sure is LOVED!
Ethan got his first golf club and Uncle Donny is teaching him how to swing it.
I've been thinking a lot lately about how fortunate I am. I have an amazing husband who's the best father I could ever ask for my precious boy, we have the most amazing family, and we're doing really good! Life is good!








3 comments:
Happy Belated! What an awesome week. You'll have to let me know where that petting zoo is... Erin :)
Awh, these pictures are so so seeeew keeeuute! What a great idea about the petting zoo. Also, I am glad you liked the laptop especially after you said to Joel - "Don't buy me a laptop!" You knew you really wanted it! Can't wait to see you guys soon! - Give my kisses to E-sea. Love aunt dolly
It was so fun to see that little guy with those animals! The best was him pushing the rabbits from the backside so he could see them hop - all the while still being gentle. It was a great Ethan-fix for this Nana!
Post a Comment