Wednesday, February 3, 2010

W/W Winter vacay only a couple days away!

About two more days and we will be here for the next week...


Lots of snowboarding, snow man building, sledding, ice skating, family time to be had!!! We look forward to returning to Tahoe every winter! Ahhh... so much to do before we leave! This was the little guy last year! Can't wait to see how his skills have improved. Watch out... we got a snow grommet in the making.


*For more Wordless Wednesdays check out, 5 minutes for mom. And for Wordful Wednesdays visit Seven Clown Circus*

post signature

18 comments:

Brandie

OH I am jealous!! Have fun.

Cecily R

Looks BLISSFUL. Have a wonderful time!

everyday mom of one

Have Fun!!! It looks wonderful

Stefany

That looks like it is so fun and peaceful. Have a fantastic time!

Olivia

Looks like fun! Happy WW!

KarieK

Hooray for winter vacay!

Felicia

Awww.. look at the little man on the snowboard!

Jennifer

Wow, what fun! Beautiful photos! I wish we had snow.

Shari@aPsychMommy

Have a fun trip! Tahoe is gorgeous and I'd love to tag along!

Ann On and On...

Isn't it crazy how fast kids learn. Good family fun!

Abby

That looks like so much fun!

Cher

What a little cutie boarder!

The Mrs.

Looks like so much fun! Have a fabulous time!! xo

JENIE=)

im back! ;) wow, that's super fun! wish im not in the tropics but all the way there!!!

i have sad news, i lost my PR's in 3 of my 4 blogs and so cleaning up my blogroll for unreciprocated links...im hoping you can finally link them here?

http://heniperrr.blogspot.com
http://at-a-blink.blogspot.com
http://earthymsjen.blogspot.com
http://heartquakesss.blogspot.com

let me know,please. thanks.

Krissi

Looks like so much fun! Enjoy!

Ace

I've loved seeing your pics on twitter! Looks so fun!

JENIE=)

HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe had some changes ;) come see if u’r on the right weight for your height in my BMI widget soon!

May I request for my title Earthy Me be changed to HEALTHINFO@EarthyMe in your blogroll? Thanks.

missing your visits dear!

Young And Fabulous

I haven't tried snowboarding yet, it looks so much fun! Have an awesome vacation! --- @ImAHotMom

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP