Wednesday, July 23, 2008

lets try this blogging thing out...


I thought I would start a blog to mostly keep family and friends up to date with the craziness of "Easy E!" Ethan is a busy, busy, busy toddler doing new things everyday! He went from taking a few step to running in such a short amount of time and I'm chasing him like crazy! He is so fun, so sweet, and just plain AWESOME! Stories to come....

4 comments:

Mamatoosi

He's growing up so quickly! What a cutie.

Cameron Ingalls

awesome! So glad... Can't wait for all of the latest moments!

Anna Ingalls

yipeee! I am so prou of you - I think you will find you like it! I can't wait to see all the pics and sweet little stories.

Anonymous

And awaaaay weeeee GO!

  © Blogger template 'BrickedWall' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Design by Indelible Creations May 2009

Jump to TOP